
I apologize for missing a couple days... waking up at 4:30 AM a couple times to shop can really take a toll on your motivation level. On a related note, I got the jewelry armoire I went out for on Friday morning! On Friday night, Mr. D and I saw "The Next Three Days" (sooo good, go see it!) and then I came home and painstakingly put all my jewelry in it. It forced me to clear out a few pieces I never ever wear anymore, so that was a nice bonus.
You're welcome for that little peek into my jewelry box. I love it!
Thanksgiving was great and I have to share a couple photos. This is our newest family member, Sasha!
My mom just got her last week. She is super adorable and already house-broken!
Let's get onto the Christmas Blog Challenge, shall we?
Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show/Special
Words can't express how much I love this movie! It's funny and heartwarming and all Christmasy too.
I also love The Grinch! But only the original. I love Max, a lot.
The Family Stone is probably my favorite Christmas movie to watch because it's all chick-flicky. It's funny too, and all the acting in it is great.
Day 6: Gift Ideas For Me!
Vera Bradley tote in Baroque
J. Crew Rimini cardigan in cobblestone (yup, still want it!)
Keurig coffeemaker, so we can retire our leaky, unreliable one!
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens
Z Gallerie Preston candeholders. I love these because they're hollow and you can fill them with stuff!
I'm still looking for a couple more ideas so I can't wait to see what you all are asking Santa for! Make sure you link up at Aly or Molly's!














I put the Vera tote in baroque on my list too! :) I am STILL wanting a jewelry armoire, I asked for it last year too! It's one of those things that I really want but would not buy for myself. Sigh. Was yours on a big sale?
ReplyDeleteSasha is a doll! I love ELf too! Great list of wishes! I love everything from J Crew!
ReplyDelete