
Black Friday/ Shopping Tricks and Tips!
When it comes to Black Friday...
I try not to brag, but I have never struck out in my quest for Black Friday deals. Read on, and be enlightened.
1) Plan.
Peruse the ads. Make your selections in order of importance and necessity. Employ others (husbands, siblings of lesser rank) to do your bidding if by some cruel twist of fate, two items of high priority are in two different places at the same time.
2) Dress warmly.
No matter where you are, it's cold at 3 AM.
3) Make a friend.
Especially if your minions are in other locales, it's important to forge a kinship with your fellow standers-in-line. You can talk about how cold it is, or how weird other people are (because trust me, there will be weird people.) You have to do something to pass the time, after all.
4) Make sure your phone is charged.
In case everyone in line is weird. Have some fun games downloaded. Also, make your minions provide you with status reports.
5) Stay on your feet.
Not being trampled is critical to success. No complementary iPads for those escorted away by ambulance.
6) If you see something good, grab it.
Not on your list? Oh well, buy it anyway. Regret is a bitch.
Like the time I bought 3 pairs of boots for $20 a piece in addition to whatever it was I came for. Obviously, the boots are more memorable anyway.
7) That reminds me, wear comfy shoes.
This is no time to be cute.
8) Get out fast.
To avoid buying too much stuff (see #6.)
As for general shopping tips...
1) Find coupons online. So easy.
2) Amazon.com. Free Super Saver shipping. I did 100% of my holiday shopping through Amazon.
3) Hobby Lobby has holiday decor 50% off right now! Do it!
This year, the only thing I want from Black Friday is a selfish just-for-me purchase...
This jewelry armoire from Target for $40. I have been wanting one forever!
While I'm a pro at this, I'm always open to suggestions. I can't wait to see what you ladies have to share! Link up!

Thanks for all the awesome tips!
ReplyDeleteThese are some of the best tips around!!! Seriously! Annnnd, I have been looking for a jewelry armoire! I am going to let me mother know of this deal! Thanks, girl!
ReplyDelete