Sunday, December 5, 2010

My 100th Post Giveaway- Kate Spade Earrings

I can't believe I've published over 100 posts!

It seems like just yesterday I was trapped in my apartment during the insane blizzards earlier this year, thinking I may as well blog.  Since then, Mr. D and I bought a house, got a puppy, and celebrated our first wedding anniversary!

 In celebration, I bought some earrings for you lovely ladies. 
I thought they were adorable, but if they're not quite your style, feel free to keep them for yourself!

Kate Spade "Say It With Roses" 14k gold filled leverback earrings.

The flowers measure 3/4" wide and long.

  There are crystal accents in the center for a little sparkle.


The earrings will be sent to the winner in the original box and packaging-- only opened for these photos.




To enter:
 (Please leave a separate comment for each entry and an email address where you can be contacted.)

1) Be a follower of this blog.
2) Blog about this giveaway (provide a link to the post.)

No entries will be accepted after 9:00 PM EST Sunday, December 12.
The winner will be announced and notified by email on Monday, December 13.

Good luck and have a great start to the week!

**I am in no way affiliated with Kate Spade nor is this giveaway sponsored by Kate Spade.  I simply chose one of their products for my giveaway because I liked it, like, a lot.**

14 comments:

  1. Cute earrings!
    I'm a follower!


    p.s. I'll be hosting a giveaway in the next week... check back and enter!

    ChuckRefreshed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, I love those earrings! I would wear them, like, a lot. I'm a follower!

    theyellowfrontdoor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those earrings!! I am a follower of your blog!!

    greersgossip@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you posted on my wall! I'm now your newest follower! :) LOVE the earrings you picked out... gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you posted on my blog! I'm now your newest follower! :) LOVE the earrings you picked out... gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a follower, these are very adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, adorable! love love Kate Spade!

    I'm having a little Giveaway over my place as well!...

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway-lanvin-h.html

    ..following you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them!
    And I love your blog!

    And PS I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogged ! http://www.krystalskitsch.com/2010/12/miscellany-monday-been-away-for-while.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a follower!!

    jlobugblog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a follower and here's my email:
    silviarpaulo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a follower!

    dothetwist(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.thehistoryofellen.com/?p=165 Following!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a follower :)

    Chrismtharp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete