Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Okay, I Miss the Snow

Come back.  Please, blizzard. Please come back.  I miss you, and all your school-cancelling, forcing-me-to-watch-Bravo-and-read-blogs business.  I miss youuu!

Being back at school has been crazy.  This has been one of the toughest years ever, and the February-March doldrums are the most difficult part of any year... making this the toughest upcoming month in my short teaching career.  I want to wake up and have it be April.

Flat Belly Diet update: Lost 8 pounds in 6 days!  Crazy!  Now that I'm on the actual diet and not on the "starve yourself and drink funky water jumpstart," I like it.  I almost never feel hungry.  I've also been to the gym three times in three days, which is unheard of since the pre-wedding diet.

So I'm thinking about summer!  I did get PINK SPARKLY SANDALS I not-so-subtly hinted that Mr. D buy me for Valentine's Day!  See?  (I also made Bakerella's giant Valentine cookie cake, buuut I maybe ate it before documenting it on film.  Sorry.)
 

Not the best picture I've ever taken, but I love LOVE them!  I can't wait to wear them this summer!  And speaking of warm weather, and summer...

One of my favorite blogs, .sparkles and sundresses., is having a great Stella & Dot giveaway for a pair of adorable earrings, which are also summery and very cute:


Love!  You can enter the giveaway by commenting here.

TWO DAYS until we close on the BDH!  I'm excited, but nervous, because I'm a big perfectionist.  (Looking around my cluttered, dirty apartment, you'd never be able to guess it, but it's true!)  It's going to take a long time, and a LOT of money, to get the house into the shape I want it to be in.  

There's a lot of painting in my future...

2 comments:

  1. I love those sandals! So sexy! Thanks for following my blog! I will list your blog in my blog list. Good luck with your diet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard something about some more snow this week. Hopeful.

    ReplyDelete