Today's topic for Katie's 30 Day Blog Challenge is favorite movies. I have some seriously eclectic taste in movies. When it comes to my Netflix, I pretty much keep it straight chickflick and comedy, but I do like the occasional weird indie movie and big action movie.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
I watched this for the first time with Mr. D, with low expectations, and loved it. Warning: It's pretty dirty, and you might end up thinking that Russell Brand has the ability to be funny.
Wedding Crashers
I saw Wedding Crashers and The 40 Year Old Virgin in close proximity, and I still go back and forth about which is funnier.
The Little Mermaid
I have an affinity for Disney from the 80's and 90's. I can't help it. I was torn between this and Beauty and the Beast, but I like the music in The Little Mermaid better.
Mean Girls
I love all the one-liners in here... I could watch this every day.
27 Dresses
I am a huge sucker for anything wedding related. I laugh at "electric boobs" every time.
So there you have it... the movies I inevitably pop in if I can't decide what to watch. Can't wait to see everyone else's favorites!





The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are two of my favorite disney movies too! Disney movies now don't compare to those older classics!
ReplyDeleteI watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall for the first time with my man too, one of my fav funny movies! And the Bennie and the Jets scene in 27 Dresses is the best!
ReplyDeleteGreat movies!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all the movies you listed! Great choices :)
ReplyDeleteMean Girls...I want to watch that again now!
ReplyDeleteMy boyfriend and I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall on our first date, and it still remains one of my favorites! Good choices!
ReplyDeletelooove those movies too:)
ReplyDeleteI love Little Mermaid, too! And 27 Dresses...I forgot about that one!
ReplyDelete