Thursday, October 21, 2010

Days 10 & 11- Fear and TV

It's Day 11, but I'm playing catch-up (again)...


Day 10: Biggest Fears

dun... dun... dun!
Just kidding... kind of.  
(She can fall under the category of "stupid people with guns.")


-The devil and any sort of demonic possession is a huge phobia of mine, and I don't know where it came from. The Exorcist makes me want to claw my own eyeballs out. (This is serious.)
-Ghosts and other paranormal stuff.  Can't even watch previews for scary movies unless I want to go without sleep for weeks.  (This is a serious one too.)
-Having some weird freakish brain/seizure/blood clot/bowel explosion that immediately kills or paralyzes me.  I watch too much Grey's Anatomy. 
-People (especially stupid people) with guns.
-Not being a good person or a good teacher or a good wife.


Day 11: Favorite Shows

I am not a huge TV watcher, but I do latch on to shows and hold on religiously...

Gossip Girl

Grey's Anatomy

Glee

How I Met Your Mother

Modern Family

 Rescue Me

Sons of Anarchy

And now, the dearly departed...

The L Word

Sex and the City

(all photos courtesy of weheartit)

3 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you love Sons of Anarchy, too! It has quickly become one of my must-watch shows each week since my boyfriend got me hooked! Who knew girls would like such a guys show?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Modern Family! I've never seen Glee but have heard nothing but good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh both modern family and glee on your list. We should be best friends. I am also terrified of possessions and what not, I was totally traumatized by the exorcist.
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete