The dining room is my favorite part of your house!! Now this addition! Such a beautiful work of art. I LOVE that it's all white and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wallpaper background idea!! Brilliant!
This is AMAZING! I am in awe of your DIY talents...wow. I love it. It's got character, charm, and a fantastic story behind it...what more could you ask for? Love it!
Watch me be a high school teacher, a half of a married couple, a puppy mom to a sweet chocolate lab, a homeowner who refuses to go a cent into debt to update a fixer-upper home, and a mostly boring person with too many opinions with a penchant for Bravo and spray paint.
Gorgeous! I have an obsession with distressed white furniture...my entertainment center and dining room buffet are like this and I love them!
ReplyDeleteThe dining room is my favorite part of your house!! Now this addition! Such a beautiful work of art. I LOVE that it's all white and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wallpaper background idea!! Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS. The wall paper background is absolutely perfect. Man, you have good taste, girl!
ReplyDeletewow, i LOVE it!!! especially the wallpaper in the back of it, it's sooo LOVELY!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!!! This is seriously one of the best makeovers I have seen! Great job! Hope you're having a great monday!~andrea
ReplyDeleteI can't even believe this!! SO GORGEOUS! awesome job <3
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! You did an awesome job. I must run out and find something like this to repaint right away!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThis is AMAZING! I am in awe of your DIY talents...wow. I love it. It's got character, charm, and a fantastic story behind it...what more could you ask for? Love it!
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks ladies! I think I'm a little bit addicted to refinishing furniture now, knowing that it can turn out so well!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete