Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Realistic Birthday List

I had a lot of fun a few weeks back creating a birthday wish list, but unfortunately, most of those gifts are not on my "attainable" list because to me, cake is more important than birthday presents.  Of course, I'll still accept anything off that list!

But with just under a month left until my big 2-4, here's what I realllly want!

1)  Ryobi 2800 Psi Piston Pump Paint Station Sprayer- $239
I only dare to put this on my list because I bought Mr. D a Kindle for his birthday, and we usually try to keep things about even.  I really am considering selling my repainted furniture on the side, so this would definitely make life easier.  It gets good reviews compared to similarly-priced paint sprayers. 

2) Crate and Barrel Clear Cold Beverage Jar with Stand, $49.95
I think I've forgotten to tell you that I've pulled an Alex-and-Simon.  By that I mean, I'm throwing a party before the house is really ready for entertaining in order to unnecessarily stress myself out about getting the place together.  I plan to stock this thing with strong margarita, so that my guests don't remember don't notice the rotting door frame, broken garage doors, and busted kitchen floors.

3) The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter, $20
This was on my original list, but I love this stuff, the price is decent, and I want want want this.

4) Vera Bradley Hanging Organizer in Make Me Blush, $48
I'm tired of packing my toiletries in Ziploc bags.

5) Vera Bradley Small Cosmetic Bag in Make Me Blush
After reading everyone's fun "What's in my bag?" posts, I realized that I am the only person on the planet whose makeup floats around in the bottom of a bag, only to be found by dumping the contents on the floor of the car.  Why have I lived like this so long?  Why don't I just get a cosmetic bag?  And I love this pattern, if you haven't noticed.

One more thing!  Helena of A Diary of Lovely is hosting an eShakti giveaway!  Their dresses and tops are so cute, and their prices are great.  Check out the website, and join the giveaway here!

Here's to a happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful! Happy (early) birthday month! What fun picks you have selected, those Vera Bradley makeup cases are awesome. Love that they are lined inside, makes clean up a cinch!

    LOVE Miss Helena too!

    I think you totally need to play in Pink & Green Thursday next week. I'm getting Mr. Linky to work...What do you think??

    XOOXOXOOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love the beverage jar as well! It would be perfect for entertaining! I hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought the beverage jar from Crate and Barrel and love it! I need to go get the stand this weekend. For my friend's baby shower (pink and color color theme) we put water with sliced lemons and frozen raspberries in it. Beautiful...and delicious! Next up, some tasty sangria! Happy early b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes and Yes! :) I love the new Make Me Blush print by Vera. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete